Workshop - An Introduction To Website building and Publishing (60)
Need more information, including when this workshop may next be scheduled?
Click here to send us a message including your name, email and phone number.
To learn how to produce a website, then publish it on the internet so as to be available for viewing on the internet.
Learn about the following
- Domain name
- Web Host
- Website design (and design pitfalls)
- Coding and it's components
- SEO (Search engine optimisation) for free
Included with this workshop are
- Kompozer open source web building software for Microsoft Windows
- Filezilla open source FTP (File Transfer Protocol) software for Microsoft Windows
- VLC media player for Microsoft Windows to allow playing of MP4 files
- Tutorial files on Kompozer in MP4 format.
A computer with a connection to the internet. Basic computer and word processing skills.
Attendees to bring a USB drive for workshop materials, with at least 250 mb of free space.